Friday, June 22, 2007

Ahhhh, surfing in my jammies once again

Hello all,

Hadn't posted anything since my "poor, poor, pitiful me" post earlier, so now since my wireless access has been restored at la casa I thought I should report in, albeit, briefly.

I've at least temporarily recovered from my bout of homesickness. Imminent arrival of mi amiga, Crystal, and going out with some folks from the school last night have both helped to relieve some of it. As much as I don't mind being alone, I truly am an extremely social creature and too much isolation is not good for my head. I must make sure I have enough social encounters down here to keep the homesickness demons away.

The weather has been marvelous here for the last 2 days as well. No rain! But probably some later today, if the map can be believed. It's been sunny and warm and the Volcan Agua has been very clear with just a cloud topping right at the top.

Well, I'm off to get another massage. For $25/hour, I've been getting one a week!

Later, y'all.

No comments: